This modern family home is located in on 50 acres in a private, quiet setting among undulating hilly bush land with active rainforest only 5 minutes from the Clarence Town CBD.
The land provides roughly 6 acres of usable land which is fully fenced with 3 existing paddocks and 2 large dams, as well as a massive 16m x 14m shed with its own shower, toilet and kitchenette.
The home, built in 2005, is of true quality and designed to suit its environment. It offers a galvanised iron frame with a 2m wide wrap-around verandah.
The features are plentiful, and include:
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes, as well as an ensuite to the main with its own private spa bath
- A study/fourth bedroom
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- A slow combustion fire place with heat transfer throughout the home
- An open plan kitchen with a massive walk in pantry and Rear Norwegian Blue Pearl granite kitchen bench tops
- Large dining and family room
- A massive 8m x 6m games room with access to under house storage
- An extra toilet and shower in the laundry
- 9 foot raked ceilings with exposed timber