Lifestyle at its best, coastal property with high rainfall approx. 1400 m/yr.
Privately located ridge setting with extensive northerly views.
Level to undulating 245 acres with 2 homes. Subdivision potential subject to council approval.
Main home features:
- 5 double bedrooms
- Main with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 additional bathrooms
- Tasmanian kitchen with granite bench tops, 2 stoves, gas & electricity, slow combustion wood oven
- Northerly sunroom off family room
- Separate lounge and dining
- Wine cellar
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted air
- Tasmanian oak polished floorboards
- Security shutters
- Plus 2nd dwelling/workers cottage
- Extensive gardens with orchard
- Huge lockable machinery shed
- 9 dams, billabong permanent creek
- Fully fenced
- Large creek flats
- Cattle yards and historic buildings
- Ideal horse cattle property