Set in the beautiful valley of Gloucester which is a prime agricultural area. Spectacular valley and mountain views from this flat to undulating, approx 186.94ha. with 1.5 km of sandy creek, running through the property with gravity feed troughs.
Crookes Way is a very productive cattle property using cellular grazing to run 250+ steers for finishing to local meat works.
16 year old designer farm house positioned to take in spectacular views - verandahs all round.
* 3 bedroom all with built-ins
* Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Large main bathroom
* Study with access to outside
* 3.8 x 32nd living room ideal guest bedroom
* Combined dining & living with high raised ceiling & slow combustion fire
* Laundry (mudroom)
* Kitchen with plenty of storage - dishwasher, gas & electric stove
* Large steel frame 12 x 11.5m
* Open machinery shed 10m x 10m
* Steel cattle yards, shaded work area 90 head capacity
* Rainfall average approx 940mm
* 13 dams
* 2 x 5000 litre gavity feed tanks
* Approx 6.6km to CBD Gloucester
* Approx 1 hour to coast of Foster
* 1.375km tar road frontage