Centrally positioned on a hefty 5 acres of land and showcasing a fabulous family environment with excellent size, quality and a functional single-level design, this spacious property is back dropped by nature in a prized location. Staged over a highly practical layout with a modern kitchen at its heart and fabulous wrap around verandah in which to relax and entertain, it features multiple living spaces, an above ground pool off a large back deck and sprawling yard for endless play. Ticking the final boxes are ducted air-conditioning, a sumptuous master retreat and a setting that puts you central to Maitland, East Maitland and Raymond Terrace all within 15 minutes.
- A choice of formal and relaxed living/dining areas for family time or privacy
- Large back deck, wrap around verandah and bbq area overlooking the pool
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, new dishwasher, 2 x fridges and 2 x freezers, stainless steel oven and lots of valuable bench space
- Master quarters highlighted by its own fire place, built in wardrobes and spacious en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Three further bedrooms, home office, full family bathroom and new laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in-robes, another two fire places
- Attached four car garage with shower and toilet, tv antenna and automatic garage doors. Additional 4 car carport located at rear of property
- A sublime country location with endless lifestyle attractions nearby
A second house is located at the rear of the property which features 3 bedrooms, ducted air conditioning, fire place boating beautiful views from the front and rear decking. Perfect for more family, investment or a B&B.
Council rates: $2389 per year