Possibly the highest point in Stockton, sitting in an idyllic location just 350 metres to the beach and 750 metres to the ferry terminal is this 'rough around the edges' 100 year old two storey residence.
Only a short stroll to shops and public swimming pool. The home benefits from the site's northerly aspect with views to the east of Nobbys Lighthouse, Fort Scratchley and the city scape and views to the west of Newcastle's working harbour.
* Enclosed sunroom facing north
* Formal lounge room
* 2 bedrooms main with built-in robe
* Lounge and dining room with combustion fireplace & RC/AC
* Aged bathroom in need of repair
* Access the outdoor toilet from the fernery
* Original combined kitchen and laundry
* Climb the stairs to seek the stunning views from the 2nd bedroom and study
* Freestanding single garage with drive thru and rear lane access
The block is 64 metres long, it could suit development of dual occupancy subject to Council approval. Zoned R2 Low Density Residential.
Inspections available 7 days per week.