Look forward to spectacular sunsets from your tri-level home on 5.68 acres with unrestricted views across the Hunter River to Broke Mountain & yet only 455 metres to Raymond Terrace's shopping precinct.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins
* Main with walk-in robe and ensuite access to renovated over-sized bathroom with freestanding bathtub & double sinks
* Formal lounge room with raked timber ceilings, where the view is maximised with floor to ceiling windows opening out to a massive elevated outdoor entertaining deck (approx 50 sqm) where you can gaze at the 'stop you in your tracks' sunset!
* Separate formal dining
* Ultra modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback & ILVE 90cm gas/electric stove adjoining casual dining with polished Blackbutt timber floors
* Downstairs rumpus/games room that opens out to a screened entertaining area (approx 38 sqm)
* Spacious study/utility room and laundry combined
* Loads of under house storage with power and wine cellar
* Double garage with auto door and carport under main roof
* Enclosed backyard with fire pit, garden deck, vegie garden & shed
EXTRAS INCLUDE: IRRIGATION SYSTEM, 2 COMBUSTION FIREPLACES, 2 RC/AC, PLANTATION SHUTTERS, DISHWASHER, SECURITY SCREENS, CEILING FANS & INSULATION TO BEDROOM CEILINGS
The fertile paddock is fully fenced with dam and stock mound. All year round pastures for 4 horses or more. Kick back on the porch while you take in the peaceful surrounds of your back yard and landscaped front lawns.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.