Well looked after family home in a desirable street and offers a bit more than you expect. Conveniently located with a 660 m walk to the Bowling Club and about the same to Centro Plaza and 300 metres to Raymond Terrace Primary School.
Quiet location the home features:
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
* Oversized main
* Spacious formal living with ornate sandstone fireplace and oil heater
* Deluxe timber kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
* Separate rear family room (approx 5m x 4m) offering glimpses of the Hunter River and opening out to a screened sunroom and covered verandah
* All in one bathroom (toilet, shower and bath)
* Single garage, shed for the tools and mower along with a carport
* Generous sized yard
EXTRAS INCLUDE: CEILING FANS & RC/AC
Also offers lane access to backyard
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE VIA OPEN HOUSE OR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS 6 DAYS A WEEK FROM 7AM
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.