A quirky offering set on 1.17ha or approximately 3 acres and only 11km or a 10 minute drive from Raymond Terrace CBD or 18km to Karuah's boat ramp and access to the Blue Water Wonderland of Port Stephens.
The home is split by an enclosed breezeway which can be utilized as an additional living area complete with a slow combustion fire.
It also features:
* 4 generous sized bedrooms, main with WIR
* Large eat in kitchen with galaxy granite stone benches
* Timber raked ceilings with exposed beams
* 2 bathrooms
* Massive lounge/entertaining room (approx 8m x 5m)
* Polished timber floors in lounge, bed 2, 3, & 4
* Two covered outdoor deck areas, one approx 4m X 7m the other approx 3.5m X 3.5
* 3 water tanks - 2 x 22,000 litre / 1 x 3500 litre, 1 for house, 2 for irrigation
* 2 sheds with power. One 10m x 5.2m the other 7.2 x 6m with auto door
* 22m x 8m greenhouse (4.2 high) with hot room, power lights, stereo, overhead sprinkler, over 100 Bromeliads (plants)
* 2 dams - 1 with silver perch also with irrigation lines/pipes to water tank and full length of yards. Several taps and drip feeders for gardens
* Full perimeter dog proof fencing
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.