A unique and rare opportunity to acquire tightly held Mill Creek Valley Cattle Country with high rainfall, improved pastures/soils and licenced irrigation. Offering as an individual property or combined purchase of Lots 1233,1280 and 1368.
1280 Mill Creek Rd, Stroud, NSW, 2425
Lot: 114 - DP: 873949
Land Area: 60.95 HA - (150 Acres)
WAL No. 42899 (10 Meg - Unmetered Dam Irrigation Licence)
- 146m Millcreek frontage
- East facing 4 -bedroom brick veneer residence with bull nose veranda roofing & Terracotta tiled veranda.
- Master bed with new ensuite & walk-in robe.
- Timber style kitchen with island bench, high raked ceilings in large dining & living areas.
- Freshly painted and new carpets throughout.
- 4 x split system aircon systems and slow combustion fireplace.
- Telephone, NBN satellite internet and Foxtel connections
- Standard septic system
- Connected single car garage
- Established gardens, mature trees along driveway etc, stunning views across the valley.
- Large 7m x 9m machinery shed
- New large 16m x 9m - 4 bay, mains connected workshop on slab with 3 x 4m high roller doors. Shed roof areas supply 70,000L of water storage for domestic use through on demand pump system to residence.
- 10 dams across the property at full or near full capacity. Dams recently cleaned.
- Hill paddocks aerial sprayed on Monday the 18th Jan - targeting broadleaf leaf & woody weed content.
- NatraMin Cal-S applied to 1280 paddock 1, 4 & hay pad at a rate of 200kg per HA.
- Paddocks recently Limed at 2 tonne per HA along with the usual Urea applications at 80kg per HA. Annual fertiliser programs applied for the last 5 years.
- Summer forage paddocks recently sown with Millet & Kikuyu. Additional paddock ready for drilling also.
- Access tracks/fire breaks throughout the hills recently dozered/improved and sprayed.
- Extensive irrigation system with multiple irrigation hydrant points in key areas across the property. The irrigation system is supplied by a 10-meg dam irrigation license that is driven by a complete pumping system supplied by an extensive 16 megalitre (16 million litre) dam water source. This can also be used for stock and domestic purposes including infrastructure to supply key dam locations during dry conditions.
- Large cattle yard & holding facilities with covered race/working area and water supply
- 3-year-old vet cattle crush with squeeze etc. The yards are also attached to a 5 acres semi - feedlot with 4 x 2.5 tonne self-feeders with dam and trough water supply. The feedlot has sound fencing and an additional charge fence system.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.