A unique and rare opportunity to acquire tightly held Mill Creek Valley Cattle Country with high rainfall, improved pastures/soils and licenced irrigation. Offering as an individual property or combined purchase of Lots 1233,1280 and 1368.
1368 Mill Creek Rd, Stroud, NSW, 2425
Lot: 8 - DP: 32578 & Lot: 1 - DP: 1066707
Land: 94.42 HA - (233 Acres)
WAL No. 42319 (5 Meg - Unmetered Bore/Aquifer irrigation Licence)
- 830m Mill creek frontage
- East facing 4-bedroom brick veneer residence, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, all bedrooms with built in robes, a huge open plan family room with modern kitchen, separate formal lounge & media room/rumpus
- The residence has recently been painted throughout along with new blinds throughout.
- Telephone and NBN satellite internet connection
- Recently installed Daiken ducted air conditioning system
- Outdoor swim spa and pizza oven, large covered outdoor BBQ area, viewing deck
- Double garage connected to home with automatic doors
- Dedicated bush fire tank attached to residence along with 2 x 25,000L bore supplied tanks with on demand water supplied to the residence along with a separate 10,000L tank with on demand system connected to the 3-bay workshop.
- Established gardens and fruit trees with mature tree lined driveway
- Large slow combustion fireplace
- Enviro cycle septic system (recently pumped out)
- 3 bay steel barn style workshop
- Large 2 bay machinery/hay shed - 12m x 9m x 5m
- 7 dams across the property recently cleaned
- 5-meg aquifer irrigation license
- 3 aquifer bores supplied by the Gloucester basin. Water quality is extremely high, suitable for drinking/potable water
- Extensive irrigation system with multiple irrigation hydrant points over improved paddocks and workable areas. The irrigation system is supplied by a 350,000L Steel Pioneer tank with a dedicated fully equipped bore (Bore 1) system with the bore flow rate comfortably running at 6.5L per second, this can be increased if required.
- The system is driven by a 50hp Yanmar diesel engine with a Southern Cross centrifugal pump.
- The 2nd & 3rd bores are dedicated fully equipped systems that supply all stock and domestic water supply purposes including infrastructure to supply key dam locations during dry conditions. Flow rates are set lower at 4L per second due to lower demand but can be increased if required.
- 90% of all fencing is new, the remaining being in good order and stock proof.
- All paddocks have recently been sprayed for broadleaf & fertilised with SOP (potassium sulphate) at 150kg per HA along with Urea (nitrogen) at 80kg per HA. Hill paddocks aerial sprayed on Monday the 18th Jan - targeting broadleaf leaf & woody weed content. Paddocks have a strong fertiliser & broadleaf application history allowing for increased stocking rates and weaner finishing programs.
- All access tracks/fire breaks throughout the hills recently dozered/improved and sprayed.
- Potential 2 lot subdivision, minimum 100-acre lots, subject to council approval
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.