With prime rural farms that offer lifestyle living and along with the great return from cattle , properties like these are in high demand & getting harder to find..
This 118 acres, being ex dairy , is pasture improved, thus all useable grazing country.
Sitting in a beautiful valley with a northerly aspect & only 20 mins to the large country township of Gloucester which is 2 1/2 hours from Wahroonga.
Spring feed creek 8 dams fully fenced into 6 paddocks
At present the next door neighbour is leasing the paddocks for his cattle giving an income if required
The lovely restored farm house features tall ceilings, timber floors & French doors leading onto large verandahs
* Established low maintenance gardens
* Large 3 bedrooms, 1 modern bathroom, large open plan living with slow combustion fire
* Extra accommodation is an annex combined caravan for guests
* Awaiting restoration is the old original dairy and hay shed
* Lockable double garage and other small storage sheds
This is a typical ideal country property..
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.