SATURDAY 26TH MARCH 2022 10AM - ONSITE and ONLINE
If you've been hoping to secure your own country oasis only minutes from the Clarence Town CBD, look no further. This stunning Hudson Homes build, completed in 2018, features a plethora of quality inclusions meaning you won't need to do a thing other than make your own memories. With an abundance of space for your recreational use; you'll also be able to keep yourself busy in the impressive Colorbond shed complete with 2 bays, practical workshop areas, bathroom, carport to side perfect for entertaining and 20,000L water tank.
Set on 3.52 usable acres with your own nature playground to explore; you'll find yourself only 24km to Raymond Terrace, 30km to Maitland and 50km to Newcastle. As you make your way through the formal entry, be sure to take in the following property features;
- 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Modern kitchen with Smartstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher, spacious walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- From the kitchen you'll be looking out to an open plan dining and family area with Masport wood fireplace
- Formal lounge room full of natural light
- Additional living area ideal for a kids entertainment retreat
- 20kw zoned Fujitsu ducted air conditioning for comfort throughout the home
- Aluminium Plantation Shutters throughout provide that level of style and sophistication
- Study nook will be perfect for the kids or working from home once you connect to the NBN satellite
- Stylish main bathroom
- Laundry with walk-in linen press
- The alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen and built-in BBQ surrounded by stone bench tops, opens out to your very own bush land views
- In addition to the fully fenced boundaries, you'll find a separate dog run and chicken coop complete with your chickens
- Double garage with internal access and automatic DecoWood garage door
- 120,000L water tank for house use
- Council $483 per quarter
In this competitive and quick moving market, don't miss your opportunity to make this your new dream home. Property to be auctioned online and onsite 26th March 2022 at 10am, if not sold prior.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.