Situated in an ideal lifestyle location bordering the State Forest, and only minutes to the coast, local schools, and major shopping centres. On the property you'll find an original 2 bedroom rustic hut, perfect for short time accommodation while building your new dream home.
With a northerly aspect; this elevated cleared site, with spectacular mountain valley view's towards the coast, boasts privacy and tranquillity.
- Approximately 112 acres flat land to elevated building site
- Power supplied to building site with 2 wheel drive access
- The property is approximately 1/3 cleared with balance natural timber country
- Several Dams and fully fenced with internal paddocks and steel cattle yards
- 2.5 km council maintained gravel road to front gate from tar sealed The Bucketts Way
With such strong buyer demand for large acreage so close to Newcastle, I would highly recommend you book an inspection. Call me today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.